Friday, July 29, 2011

Feeling better...in some ways :)



Well things are finally looking up I think. This week has had it's share of ups/downs...but at least I'm not feeling AS overwhelmed and down as I was last week. THANK YOU so much for all the love, care, concern, support, and advice. I appreciate you all more then you know!!! 
I've taken some of the suggestions and put them into action...I taught my Zumba on Tuesday...as much as I didn't want to...I did it. And then I decided I need to start going to the Rec Center again for Zumba or something...but I just need to start doing more with exercising and time for ME. I'm looking into doing the strength training class next week...however I will have to go probably go to the EARLY morning one...YIKES!!! But then I'll be able to get up for the day and get going...and starting the day out right!!! Then I can also go the the AMAZING Zumba classes at night too if I want...which I do, because when I went on Wednesday night...I think I only knew like 5 of the songs...being gone for a month is NOT a good thing. She changes ALL the songs on me!!! :) :) :)
So anyways...I have had my share of struggles and hard times this week...however I've been trying to get past those and focus on the good things. It gets to be kinda hard though...when you know you have to go do something, and you're worried about how it's going to be, who's going to be there, what's going to be said, what's going to happen. It just get me anxious and I don't want to do it. We had that this past week...I really struggle with it. I want to be strong and just do it for Ryan & the kids...but it's not always easy. It ended up being fine...and we went...we had a decent time...it was fun watching the kids...hearing them laugh and play. I really do love them...but then something has to happen at the end to make me upset. I guess I just need to learn to accept the actions of others...and realize there's obviously NOTHING I can do to change them...but it doesn't make them any easier...so I don't know...it's just hard. But I sure am grateful to have an amazing husband who loves me and stands by my side no matter what. He's truly amazing!!!
I've got big plans of what I'm going to do and start on Monday...since it's a new week...a new month...and I need a new start...I'll take it. Stay tuned for what I'm thinking about!!!!

No comments: