Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trying this first...

Ok...I've been told that I can not accept anonymous comments...which I didn't know...so I've changed things up a bit on here and I'll try this option out for a bit before I decide to go completely private. Don't get me wrong...I was FURIOUS after seeing the last comment that was left on our family blog...so changes have been made on both blogs...and hopefully will prevent smart @$$ (pardon my french) comments from being made...but I've really just had it.

I know, for myself, that I don't check the "private" blogs as often or at all, because it's not convenient...so we'll try this option...and if there are STILL problems...I'll fix it again. But it sure makes me happy to see how many people REALLY care and want to read my blogs!!! I appreciate it!!! Thanks guys!!!


No comments: