Monday, December 5, 2011

Progress...kind of!?!?!

So if nothing else got accomplished today...the apartment is SPOTLESS...and done!!! We're officially OUT...and I said my final good-byes today!!! As I was doing so...a good friend was with me, and she said..."if you need to visit, we're just down the street" :) :) :)....it was funny!!! Feels weird saying good-bye to that place...that's where I brought all 3 of my kids "home" to...that's the only home they've known...that's where all our memories have been made since having kids...but now we have our REAL home. A place of our OWN...and a place to make many, many more memories!!! Oh the joy!!!

Besides getting that accomplished...the living room here is ALMOST clear of boxes...almost...I spent a good part of the afternoon shuffling through them and trying to find places for everything. I thought it would be easy...but it's really not...I feel like there's TOO much space here or something!?!?! I don't know. It's slowly coming along...

I tried to convince Ryan's mom that we should do part of Christmas up here or something, just so I can have a deadline to have everything cleaned up and put in it's place!?!?! We'll see how that goes or if it happens!?!?! I'm needing to hang pictures and decorate the walls...I'm struggling with bare walls...they're all painted and pretty...now they just need pictures, quotes, frames, Willow Tree statues...and clocks!!! In time...it'll happen.

Just wanted to thank those who commented or sent messages to help me with my last post. I love the people in my life...especially those who really want to help and not judge, criticize, or bring me down...THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

Um... I think we need to get over there and visit you before we head out! I can help hang stuff. We are almost all packed up, so I may actually have some free time the end of the week! let me know!

Talyn said...

I thought you might like this. Whether is't zumba or running or whatever, sometime a little inspiration helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbXgQqbOoU