Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Recommit...or uhhhh....I WILL CONTINUE...


So uhhhh...it's been a couple week...and I've been a SLACKER. I mean not completely...BUT...I haven't done as good as I KNOW I should. It's been SO SO SO nice out a lot lately...so I just tell myself..."ok so the walks I did this morning....the gardening I'm doing...the playing with my kids...ALL that will make up for NOT doing my Slim in 6"....SO SO SO NOT the case :( 

I have been going to Zumba Tuesday/Thursday nights...even a couple early mornings in there too...and then after Zumba...a few of us go to the weight room and lift for 30-45 minutes...BUT...I have NOT been keeping up on my Slim in 6 like I wanted to...or like I SHOULD be. :( 

Also...I had my birthday last weekend...and family was in town the week before...and let's just be honest...my eating has REALLY REALLY REALLY slacked...I haven't been doing what I KNOW I should be...and I've been making excuses...

It's terrible, because I see my "old" self in there...and I DON'T like it...I do NOT want to go back to that...and even though Ryan and I talk about it...it's still not changing completely. I'm doing great with my portion sizes...my meal times...but not always so great with my meal CHOICES...or my "GOOD" calories. So...there...I said it...I posted it...I explained it. 

My clothes still fit ok...I can tell I'm not doing TERRIBLE...but yet I'm letting myself down. Regardless of what the excuses...(family, stress, kids, no money, time, WHATEVER...) it doesn't matter...the point is I'm just NOT making it a priority like I did for so many weeks a couple months ago.

Time to hunker down and GET BACK TO IT!!!! I went and spent my birthday money on two CUTE dresses...long, flow-y, somewhat form fitting dresses...ones I could NEVER do or pull off before because I was self-conscious about the "extra rolls" or "muffin tops"...BUT now I feel confident...I feel ok with myself...and although I don't like it COMPLETELY yet...I'm content with it and KNOW I'm working on it and making the changes to reach my goals!!!!

Kinda-sorta like these dresses...but not really...but you get the point!!! They are this style...but not these patterns....
SOOOOOO....now that I have these dresses...they will NOT be ones that I just put on the hanger and leave in the closet...they are MY dresses...MY prizes...MY birthday money well spent...I WILL fit in them good...and I will wear them proudly!!!! You just wait!!! :) :) :) :)

AND....my amazing hubby got me a FABULOUS birthday present and I feel healthy, full and HAPPY having it in my diet again!!!! :) I WILL do this!!!

1 comment:

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

You know what, you looked fantastic with both of those dresses on when you tried them in the store, and you still had clothes on underneath!! I can't wait to see them both on in the next couple of days I hope! You are doing awesome and you deserve to celebrate it. Go Becki!!!