Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Results....but NOT stopping... :)

Well...I haven't blogged in a LONG time :( Things have gotten crazy at home...family was sick for a week...and I've been slacking on this whole diet thing. I do GREAT on the workouts...and always get those in...(at least try)...but the eating part has been REAL hard, because of all that's been going on. I just haven't made it a priority...and I'm paying for it :(

Anyways...I've REALLY debated about posting these pictures, because let's be honest...the starting ones are DISGUSTING...makes me sick really to look at them!!! But for the first time yesterday I put the "before" picture and the "NOW" picture side by side...and I FINALLY realized how much this really HAS worked!!! I knew my clothes were fitting better...and that I had to get new jeans to FIT!!! I knew I was happier and feeling better...but honestly...I wasn't noticing a lot of changes in myself...well my body. I still have my gut that I HATE...and I still have things to work on...BUT this showed me that it IS working!!! I've toned...I've gotten happier...I've started a journey...and I WILL NOT STOP. 

SOOOO....here goes nothing...take a look at how far I've come...people would comment and tell me I look "GREAT"..."You're really getting skinny"...and on and on...but I didn't believe them...I brushed it off...but WOW!!! I really am...so THANK YOU for all those sweet comments...THANK YOU for pushing me and complimenting me!!! 


Look how UNHAPPY I look on Jan. 12, 2012...and then how PROUD and HAPPY I am on Mar. 12, 2012!!!! I like the new Becki!!! :) :) :)
So the results and where I'm at now...
Weight starting...196.7
Weight NOW...187.3

Down 9.4 lbs AND 16 3/4 inches!!!! 

I've lost 4 1/2 in. on my waist and 4 1/4 in. on my chest...how can I NOT be proud of that!?!?! Plus more throughout my body... 
Anyways...it CAN be done...I DID it...and I WILL keep going!!! Gotta get my eating/nutrition in order...and I'll be headed down the right road AGAIN!!!!

3 comments:

Becky Whitney said...

wow chica. i really am proud of you. you rock!

Karla said...

Great job Becki! That is a great healthy weightloss. Sometimes we get caught up into wanting it all gone NOW! You did so good! Keep it up! I have found that making this a life changing thing is what helps most. Making smarter choices when you do eat out or when you are preparing your meal. I have switched many things up in my meals, and some I don't even notice. (Sugar free/low cal/low carb/non fat) Keep going, and know you will have hard times but don't give up, just deal with that hard thing and continue on. You look great!! (I like the smiling picture much better too, you look like "happy Becki" there! But I know the feeling of your expression in the first picture, UGH! Been there done that!)

Amy Sorensen said...

Becki, that is awesome! You are doing so well!

I tend to let myself get bogged down in the food thing too. It is HARD to resist the bad stuff all the time! At the gym that have a saying up on the wall (which I'm paraphrasing): whatever kind of exercise you do, it' can't combat a bad diet.

I try to keep that in mind. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I don't. I think the important thing is just to keep on trying!