Monday, April 9, 2012

New shirt...

Well I got this new shirt...and when I filled out the stuff to enter the contest on the Team Beachbody website...(I shared my story and success...trying to win...but I didn't...at least I haven't heard anything back?!?!?!)...I put in that my shirt size was L because I'm getting smaller!!!
Well then this package came and it was my new shirt....yes...a "Slim in 6" shirt!!! Cool huh!!! Except I opened it and it was looking AWFULLY SMALL :( So I just threw it in the pile and thought I'd have to work harder to fit into it still...(must be juniors L????) 
Then Saturday came and I saw it sitting there...I thought...NO I am going to put this on...I'm going to brag about how "SLIM" I've gotten and I'm going to wear it with pride!!! So I did!!! For some of the morning I had a zip-up hoodie on cuz it was cold out...but then I got hot, so I had to take it off...still hesitant and nervous...I debated...but then I just wore my t-shirt...with pride!!!
Here it is...I had to brag and post, because I was proud of myself...

I couldn't have worn this shirt in December...or January...or even February...BUT I'm ok with wearing it now!!! Yes my chest is still on the "large" side...but those are shrinking as well...and I'm able to wear clothes I never thought I would....

So there you go...if I can do it...so can YOU!!! Check out Slim in 6 and get to it!!! It's a GREAT program...GREAT workout...and you LOSE the inches you want while getting slim and trim!!! 
 
And now I have something to show off and "advertise" for Beachbody...and Eric!!!! Cool huh!!!!

2 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Whoo hoo! I love the shirt.. you should be so proud of yourself, you look great! I wish I had the drive and dedication you have.. Keep going Becki! your doing awesome! :)

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

When I saw it on you, I never thought it might have been too small! You looked great! You are going great! Way to go!!!