Friday, February 24, 2012

What a week!!! Whew...

So this week has been a WEEK!!! Let me tell you!!! There has been a LOT of things going on in my little head...and it's caused a lot of issues and moods and feelings and things. Yes my surroundings, or activities, or whatever of each day contributed to it...but it has been QUITE a week. UGH....I've had a LOT of days where I felt like <<<<<<-------------------THAT. Pouting...wanting to just sit and cry...and just having a CRAPPY day....or days.
I was frustrated with myself....frustrated with money (or lack of money)...annoyed with life and how I can't seem to achieve ANY of my goals as quickly as I'd like...or that I wasn't seeing the results I wanted WHEN I wanted. So not only was I pouting and having my own little pity party...but I was WHINING....
Nothing seemed to be working right...nothing was going right...Ryan & I just kept arguing and fighting...the kids wouldn't listen AT ALL to me...they kept whining...(wonder where they learned it from)??? And life was just SUCKY...
Monday was ok...Tuesday got worse and I was LOT more annoyed...things weren't going as I would've liked...and comments were made or looks were given...and I was just UPSET...I worked out...it felt AWESOME...and it was almost enough to get me to move on...but I still had this thought and feeling in my head..... 
Not very nice eh....but that's how I felt. 
I wanted to be ALONE...I didn't want to bother anyone, because that's all I seemed to be doing. So I started to go into my own shell. 

Wednesday it was BEAUTIFUL outside...I took the kids around the track at the hospital...and it felt SO good to sweat off some issues and feelings...they were pooped out...I was pooped out...and it was lunch/naptime...it was GREAT!!! Picnic in the yard...friends to play with...and then NAPS!!! Best time of day right!!! I got my Slim in 6 workout in during naps and I was feeling even better!!!
Then came Thursday...(Tues/Thurs ALWAYS seem to be my struggle days)...and I was in a mood...let me tell you!!! (well really just ask my hubby)...I was NOT happy...I was irritated...annoyed...moody...whiny...and just plain ol' CRABBY...
UGH...
I vented and complained a bit online... :(....You think it'll solve the problems, but really it doesn't, because you just sound like an idiot and whiner!!! So I finally decided the best thing for me to do would be EXERCISE!! Funny how that's one of my first thoughts now instead of chow down on CRAP!!! And let me tell you...that workout...that sweat...that BUTT KICKING dvd is AMAZING!!! It totally rejuvenates me...makes me relax and realize I'm not that terrible...makes me feel like I CAN do something...I CAN accomplish what I want...and I AM worth it!!! Then of course there's Zumba Thursday nights that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE...I can make a total fool of myself, get a workout in, AND have a great time laughing/smiling ALL in ONE HOUR!!! It's great...who could ask for more!?!?!
Anyways...today is a new day...I'm feeling better...I'm feeling like I really don't have that much to complain about...I have an amazing husband who sticks by my side even when I'm a "not nice person"...I have 3 beautiful, healthy kids who love me NO matter what...I have a roof over my head, food to fill my tummy, clothes to cover my shrinking body, and the knowledge that things could be SO SO SO much worse...friends who care and want to cheer me up...people who comment and post on my things and tell me to GET OUT OF YOUR FUNK...(or in different words)...and I have an attitude that I can choose daily...No One else can choose it for me...just ME. So why choose to be grumpy!?!?! It takes a LOT more muscles to frown then it does to smile and laugh!!! So let's LAUGH and SMILE :) :) :) :)
And then there's Eric...who continues to post uplifting, helpful, MUCH needed quotes or thoughts...and this was one I really needed this week. 
 This new DVD of the series I started this week is NOT easy....it kicks my trash every time...but it is SO worth it!!! I feel SO good...am fitting into my clothes better...and people are noticing changes...how can I complain about that!?!?!? It's working...and I WILL KEEP GOING!!!

So let's all choose to SMILE and make this coming weekend/week a better one then the last...I'll do it...who's with me!?!?!? 

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Exhausting, all those emotions, Becki! Good luck, and keep on going! Love ya, girly.

The Gubler Family said...

You are an amazing person and you totally inspire me. Keep going. You are such a strong person