Wednesday, May 11, 2011

LOVE it!!!

I just had to post on here...since I said I would...and haven't yet...well I havent' done all my weigh-in/measurement stuff...BUT...I have to say...

I LOVE MY BODYBUGG!!! I would suggest them to anyone who is trying to lose weight or is working on it!! Yes...they are expensive...BUT...to get online and see how many calories I burn throughout the day...doing EVERYDAY things...i.e.-carrying Kyson, laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, going for walks with kids, playing with kids, making dinner, ZUMBA, watching TV, laughing...ANYTHING I am doing and it burning calories...it's awesome...it graphs it all out to show you when you're burning the most and how many a minute you're burning...I think it's cool!!!
THEN...you go in and log what you've eaten during the day...and it figured out the calories you've eaten. It breaks it down also in to protiens, fats, & carbs too...so you can see where the food you're eating fits!! Pretty cool if you ask me!!!

Anyways...just had to share that I have burned over 3000 calories the last few days...and I've only taken in right around 1900...so I'm having my "deficit" like I'm supposed to...HOWEVER...I don't think I'm eating the right foods or getting enough GOOD calories...because today I was REALLY dragging...I couldn't wake up...and when I was awake...I was shaky and dizzy kind of!?!?! I don't know...I need to make a menu and figure out what to eat, when to eat, and have it still be healthy!?!?!
Hmmmm...advice anyone!?!?! Yay for Zumba & bodybugg though!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I'd google that; I don't really know what's "best" to eat when and what. More vegetables, fish, and chicken, whole wheats, less beef and pork, and white rice/bread. Generally a good idea. I've heard that 5 "smaller" meals is better than 3 larger ones, but that's often hard to do when you're feeding your family 3 times a day. I'd just get rid of cookies/brownies/chips/etc. and eat as many vegetables as possible. Good luck!

Andrea and Danny said...

you've heard my advice. DON'T EVER GO BELOW 1400 calories a day!!! That's scary Becki! You're doing wonderful! So proud of you! Keep it up! You're being a GREAT example to your kids! :)