Friday, May 11, 2012

I LOVE...and I am Missing... :(

Been having a tough week this week...I've just been in a rut and can't seem to get out...doesn't help that I'm sore and have pulled muscles so I can't DO all the exercise and things I want to, to get RID of this gloom...but oh well...so here I sit today...thinking...

Thinking of my amazing blessings...  

My WONDERFUL husband who comes home everyday from work and loves me...wants to know how I'm doing...wants to help make my day better...and continues to LOVE me even when I'm such a beast and snot to him. He takes care of our family...provides for us...and loves us more then anything. Thank you Ryan...I love you MORE then you know...
 My 3 beautiful children...who even though they drive me NUTS a lot of days...I really wouldn't know what to do without these 3 monsters. They love me when I'm grumpy and have rules...they love me when I'm down and want to help cheer me up...they forgive at a drop of a hat...and have continuous smiles, jokes, and craziness for me!!! I really am blessed...
For the candid moments like these...where they just play together and help each other...and are kind to each other...they're normal siblings...I realize this...but sometimes the arguing, bickering, fighting, whining, and teasing just get SO old...but to see them have moments like this...make it ALL worth it!!! Someday they'll grow out of it...RIGHT!?!?!?! ;)

And for my sweet Klous...who was SO excited to pull these things out of his backpack yesterday after preschool!!! A BIG bookmark for me...with the sweetest, best message EVER...and for the innocence of a child...telling his teacher all these "favorites" about his Mommy...makes me smile and realize that it's the small, simple things that stick out and mean the most to him. I need to remember that more...and take advantage of the "dates" to Maceys with him!!!
But even though I have all that here...and I am MORE then lucky and grateful for all that I have...I have days that I miss things too...I try to be strong, and not show it...because I know my kids miss their cousins and family too...but if I'm complaining about it then it's harder on them too...but today is just one of those days...I miss my mom & dad...maybe it's cuz Mother's Day is this weekend...I don't know...but I would give anything to just have a weekend with them!!!

These two CRAZY, beautiful, loving, kind, helpful, AMAZING parents of mine...what would I be or do without them!?!?! Who knows...but I sure am grateful for all they are...all they do for me...and for their love and concern. Yes I'm 29 years old and have been married for 10 1/2 years...but I still miss my parents...I sure do love them!!!
Missing silly Mommy/sister times like this...

 
Missing my siblings and their CUTE families back there...(Minnesota)... 
My AMAZING brothers who I spent my life growing up with...they teased me...they weren't always nice (and neither was I)...but I miss them...I miss the jokes, the laughing til cereal comes out Andy's nose...they crazy eye looks from Danny...the FUN...I miss them...
And I miss my extended family...the beauty of Minnesota and the fun times I spend with people before they're gone...who knows when my Uncle Sonny or Aunt Marion will pass on...but I'm grateful for all the times I've had to visit with them and be at their farm...hopefully this picture won't be my last!?!?!
And I miss the BEAUTIFUL state of Minnesota...don't know that we'll be back this summer or not...but I miss it...if it wasn't so stinkin' far away...and so expensive to travel...we'd go back...but such is life...
Just had to vent...get my thoughts out...and share with those I love how much I LOVE them...how much I MISS them...and how much I appreciate them!!! There are plenty MORE people back there that I miss...(that I couldn't find pics of)...but I am also truly grateful for all that I DO have and that I get to be with and have around me daily in my life...I truly am blessed...and I really need to focus more on what I DO have...not what I'm "missing" out on...but I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :)


2 comments:

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

It's so hard to be far away from family, Becki. Really great pictures you posted!! I hope you know you have "family" who love you here. I can't imagine a better neighbor or friend.

AnnaMarie said...

It's time for a road trip! Use your garage sale proceeds, pack up the kids, and take a road trip!