Thursday, February 10, 2011

Exciting...

So I was out last night...I went tanning...and then ran some errands for some  cute Valentine's stuff!!! I also stopped by Old Navy to get some new pants for Klous...but while I was there...I thought maybe a new outfit would be cute for me for Valentine's day!?!?!? Maybe Ryan would like that!?!?!?
Anyways...I'm checking sizes and pants...I found some jeans size 14, 16...you know the "norm" for me...BLAH :(
I didn't even want to try the 16s...cuz I thought for sure they'd be too big...I mean I AM losing weight AND inches...so I put those back and brought some 14's back to try on...THEY WERE TOO BIG!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :) I couldn't believe it...so I went back and got some 12's...they were a bit too small...but close. So apparently I'm in that "in between" size they don't usually make for women...so I put them all back and didn't get anything.
It was just great knowing that I am getting smaller...and I see NO point in buying pants that are the "in between" size...because I know where I want to get to...and I'm not there yet...so here's to working harder and GETTING to that goal...and smaller size of pants!!!

Sorry babe...no new pants for me to wear for you...maybe next year?!?!?! ;)

5 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Yay!

Party of Five said...

Yay Becki!!! I am so proud of you! That is awesome!

Becky Whitney said...

Not next year! Next month! you are almost there girl! good job!

Talyn said...

Yipee!

Wendy said...

Woohoo!!!