Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not cool...

So I'm a day behind...but with it being Valentine's Day yesterday...and Ryan being home...I didn't really do my "normal" Monday stuff. So the weigh in and all that happened this morning...so here's my post...

I GAINED a POUND :( :( :(  The End...



Just kidding...I am bummed...and upset at myself...but I need to just get over it and move on. I have really been SLACKING on eating ok lately...especially with extra treats and things for V-day...oh AND I found springtime Oreos...UGH...so needless to say...my sugar weakness and cravings gave in...and here I am with another pound added on...instead of coming off. 
Also...I've caught myself drinking more things other then water...(pop)...which isn't good at all...so bring on the pounds if this keeps up.
I've done good this week...I've gone grocery shopping...I got LOTS of fruits and veggies...good meats to make meals at home...and I'm going to improve things this week. I need to get on the bandwagon again...so here I go...BOO to gaining a pound though...

6 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

It happens...you just have to keep on going, and it sound like you're on track to do just that! You got it!

Wendy said...

Springtime Oreos?

I'd better not shop until summer.

I bet you'll be surprised by how fast that holiday pound comes off!

Unknown said...

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...

:)

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I agree, BOO!!!! Stupid pound, no one invited you back!! This is bound to be a better week!! Oh, and boo to friends who bring you springtime oreo's. They should be punished!!

Party of Five said...

I see you making good choices, so I know you will succeed. We all have hiccups when we are making big changes in our lives, so don't beat yourself up. Just dust yourself off and move on! love ya!

Marie said...

You know where I live. I will expect all those treats you've been eating to be on my doorstep. Let Anthon gain the weight, not you :) Or just stop buying treats ;)