Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Results...stress makes you lose weight....

So I figured I better get this posted before I forget!!! I weighed in this morning...and was actually quite surprised. I was down to 198.8...which means I'm down 2 lbs from last week...CRAZY. Apparently stress will do that to you!?!??! Because I know for a fact that the Oreos and milk will NOT cause that to happen!!! 
I won't complain though...because I'm thrilled...and just happy to see the number go DOWN!!! Yay for me!!! Here's to making better results for next week!!!

Also...I wanted to thank you all for your comments and support on my last post. It was HARD to write and put out there for everyone to see...so thank you for still caring, loving, and being there for me!! Means more then you guys know!! I appreciate knowing that I've got people out there that care and will listen when I need it most!!! And most of all...I'm so incredibly grateful for an amazing husband who loves me no matter what. Even at my hardest, rudest moments...he's still there waiting...and my kids who have the best forgiving skills. I need to take lessons from them all...I am one lucky girl...and as one comment said (thanks Steph...) I need to realize the GOOD when the bad is so bad!!!

I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to Go Becki!!!! When I saw you the other day, I didn't say anything...but, you look good. I can tell in your face you are getting thinner. I am sooooo proud of you, and your "sticktoitiveness". I love you!!!! JJ