Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weigh-In...AND Measurements...

Alright everyone...I did it...I weighed in yesterday morning...AND did my measurements for the month...Whew....it was exciting!! I got a new scale at Costco this weekend...so I had to figure out the difference in my old one and this one...that was disappointing seeing as how there was a 1 lb difference...and the new one still has me at 200.6 UGH...
Anyways...so for this week I gained a pound...putting me only at a 9lb weight loss. Sad huh...not really...just a down week. I ate TERRIBLY...had a visit from Aunt Flow ;)...and was stressed...hurting (my thumb)...and not doing very well. So I guess it's to be expected...and at least it's just one!!! So now I'm at 200.6 starting again...which means on my new scale I would've started the very beginning at 209...BLAH :) 
BUT...some good news...measurements were GREAT!!! Hooray...good news!!! Here's what they are...

Arms - 12 (.5 inches LOST on each)
Chest - 43 (3 inches LOST)
Waist - 44 (1 inch LOST)
Thighs - 24.5 (1.5 inches LOST on each)
Hips - still 45...figured they won't change cuz they are a BONE...and that won't shrink!?!?! So don't know that I'll measure those anymore!?!?!?

TOTAL LOST - 8 INCHES!!! WOO HOO :) :) :) 

Nice huh!!! I can tell my chest is smaller...of course my MONGO boobs are shrinking...and Ryan noticed that as well!! Of course ;) But I'm able to wear jeans I like again...and not feel like a fool putting them on!! So that's exciting!!!
So anyways...here's to losing 9 lbs so far...and 8 inches!!! That's all in a month...pretty impressive if you ask me...I'm proud of myself!!! And that's with me still eating sugars...brownies twice this month...drinking pop a couple times...and having NOT the best diet...maybe if I work on that more...this month will have even better results!?!?! Who knows!?!?!?
So here's what I want to try for February...I want to exercise in the mornings at home...if I can't get to the rec center...AND still do Zumba!!! And I would like to do a dinner calendar and make healthier meal choices...not so much McDonald's with the kids...even though it's fun for them to play!!!
Here's to this month!! WOO HOO :) :) :)

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Becki!!! That is SOOOO awesome! You did GREAT! And I'm so impressed that you didn't get down on yourself for the one pounder thing. Hooray for you and all of your hard work!!

Party of Five said...

so proud of you! You are making BIG strides, and so glad you are feeling good about it!

Becky Whitney said...

you did great becki! good job! That is so great and I am glad you have a scale that works. I went to the gym yesterday to weigh myself and theirs is broken too. So sad! you did awesome way to go!

AnnaMarie said...

Way to go, sis! The working scale does make a difference. I finally took ours out of the bathroom, because it was way too generous, so then I'd be so bummed when I weighed in at the doctor's or at the gym.

Good luck improving your diet. That'll make a huge difference. I love this site and blog: superhealthykids.com, not so much for the recipes, but for the inspiration for more fruits & veggies.

Marie said...

Good job! That's a big difference in just one month! Just remember, at some point your body will plateau for a litle while, so the scale won't change for a little while, but you need to stick to your good choices because your body will let the weight go again when it's ready.
P.S. I can tell a difference...you are looking smaller and smaller :)

Karla said...

Great Job Becki! That is super exciting. I am always sad that my boobs are the first to go. I guess if I were naturally gifted with them I wouldn't be so sad, but I just have them now as stored fat. And for McD's, I go to let the kids play and eat, and I get a diet coke... something I have tried to cut, it is a nice treat yet is a dollar. I try to eat before we go so I am not hungry. Hope this next month is great too!

krista said...

Wow Becki!! You are doing so great!! 9 lbs is awesome for only one month!!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I'm super duper proud of you!! The inches thing is the most impressive to me, because that's when fun things happen like wearing jeans you love again!! Way to go, you are inspiring to me!