Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finally some updated pictures!!

Ok friends...so I've been thinking I should take new pics of me...but really haven't wanted to, because I still don't feel like I look great. But then I go to Zumba and I put on my work-out clothes...and I'm actually quite pleased with how I look...COMPARED to how I looked before. Not nearly as many rolls!! ;)

So tonight when I got home from Zumba...I made Ryan do a "photo shoot"...he did great!! :) :) Hope you like the comparisons...I can tell a little bit of a difference...not as much as I wish...but it'll come with time...it's only been 2 months...gotta remind myself of that DAILY!!! The first pictures were taken on Jan. 6th...and the ones tonight Mar. 16th!!!

Enjoy!!!

So this slouching position that my sister and I do WHENEVER we see each other...that our husbands HATE...yep...no change in that...because it draws ALL the attention to your GUT...BLAH :) But I had to do it ;)Ok...so kind of can tell my boobs are smaller...that's nice!!
 


A little too close for my liking...but gotta do what you've gotta do!!! I still HATE the double chin...but what can I do!?!? It's just me!!! Definitely can see that my abdomen isn't nearly as wide as it used to be...feels SO good!! Not to mention the other night I could take my jeans off WITHOUT unzipping or unbuttoning them!! SWEET!!!



Side profile...yep...my gut is almost...ALMOST sticking out less then my boobs!! That's what I want...your tummy should only stick out farther...I think...if you're prego!?!?! That's what I think...and want for myself!! Oh...and my butt doesn't look as big?!?! Or is it just me?!?!?



Then there's just this silly shot for Ryan that I had to share!! I was being silly and he snapped the picture!! Gotta love hubby's!!! :) :) :) I know I love mine!! Check out my tummy...it doesn't "muffin top" as much as it used to!! HOORAY!!!!


And just the final...full-body shot!!! I think I'm looking dang good...and Zumba is working miracles!!! I have been slacking on eating great...but with my desire to run...I know I need to improve on that as well as drinking more water still!! Maybe with warmer weather coming...and being outside more...water will be a BIG hit again...it's gotta be!!!
I think the most important thing to say and let you all know is...check out that SMILE!!! I haven't smiled that big or been this happy with myself in a LONG time. Just ask Ryan...I am starting to realize I CAN do this...I CAN change and see things happening...I CAN do things for ME and take the time I need to improve things...which in turn improves my life and family!!!



Just in case anyone is wondering...since I haven't posted my weigh-in for this week...I'm down another pound!! Hooray!!! :) :) :) Thanks for all your support and encouragement!!

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

All I can say is hells to the yeah!!! You are freaking amazing! GO BECKI!!! I can totally see the difference-it both your body and your attitude. I love you to death and you are such an example of strength and perseverance. Thanks for being there for her Ryan!!

AnnaMarie said...

I love your smile! I can see the difference for sure! I'm so glad!

Mike and Jana Black said...

You look hot! Good job, you keep on going. Run that 5k!

Wendy said...

Woohoo!!!! Very exciting, Becki! You look great!!

Unknown said...

Good for you! And I'm loving your cute hair, too!

Sandi Bennett said...

You are looking great after just 2 months! Way to go!!!

Party of Five said...

Wow, you are so awesome!!! I'm happy for you, and you are looking great!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I'm glad you said something about the smiling part, because that was the first thing I noticed! You definitely look happier. But besides that, this pictures really show how well you are doing!! It is easy to see that your body looks more slender! Way to go, I am inspired to re-dedicate myself to my own goals!!

Marie said...

I can see a difference! Good work!