Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Still working.... :) :) :)

Well I must say that I had HAPPY thoughts and reactions last night when I did my measurements and this morning when I weighed myself!!! I didn't know what the results would be...people have been telling me more that I look thinner...and they can tell a difference...but then one of them asked me if I feel a difference or anything. It made me think...I mean...the pounds aren't coming off on the scale like I think or wish they would be...but when I see my inches...and realize that those are changing...I get excited!!! Some clothes are fitting a little better...and other signs...but I still with the numbers would be going DOWN more on the scale. Hmmm...gotta keep working at that!!!
So here are my measurements for this month...

Arms - 12 (1/2 in lost on both)
Chest - 41 (2 in lost)
Waist - 43 (1 in lost)
Thighs - 24 (1/2 in lost on both)
Hips - 44 (1 in lost)


Total inches lost - 7 inches :) :) :) WOO HOO :) :) :)


So I guess I am getting thinner...and even though the numbers aren't always showing what I'd like on the scale...I am losing inches!!! YAY!!!
And really...I weighed in this morning and I'm back down to 198...which means I've lost another pound...
All around...since I've started this journey...I've lost...
15.25 inches and 12 lbs!!! 
Yay for me!! :) :) :) I'm doing something right!!!
 

8 comments:

Sandi Bennett said...

You're doing a great job, Becki!!! Yeah you!!!

Mike and Jana Black said...

yea! yea! for you! Good job!!!

Wendy said...

So awesome!!!

Party of Five said...

Yeah Becki, I am so happy for you! you are doing great!

krista said...

12 lbs is awesome in a short period of time and the inches is even more impressive!! You are doing great!!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I am so proud of you!! I haven't blogged yet this week about my results, and I've been too afraid to take my measurements. Maybe I will be inspired by your success!! Way to go, friend!

Mike and Jana Black said...

‎"If for a while the harder you try, the harder it gets, take heart. So it has been with the best people who ever lived." -Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Keep workin' girl!

AnnaMarie said...

Way to go! That's super impressive!