Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Progress...or not really...



So I have forgotten the last couple days to post my weight loss or weigh in results this week. I weighed in on Monday evening, because I forgot that morning...and it wasn't what I liked...so I did it again Tuesday morning...guess what. It DIDN'T change :) :) :) ha ha...surprise surprise huh!!!
So I weighed in at 199 this week...which is a pound up from last I think...I don't know what's wrong with me. I mean I do...I've been a SLACKER...
This month I have really sucked it up on eating good. I've given into Springtime Oreo's and Mint brownies TOO much...and I need to stop. The pounds haven't been coming off this month...and I need to change that. So that's what March is gonna do...dinners at home...HEALTHY dinners...and snacks...and no more CRAP!!!
We went to the park yesterday after play-group...and I packed a lunch for the kids and some friends...and the grapes and strawberries were SOOOO good...that was encouraging, because I will be going to get more from the store and snacking on those instead of what I have been choosing. I also need to continue drinking more water too...I've been slacking on that too, and have been noticing more headaches. So...LOTS to work on this month!!!
I liked this quote/picture...because life has been tough the last while...stress...people...frustrations...just reality really...and so I've had to realize that the only thing I can do is do what is right for ME and MY family...and if others don't like it or agree with it...too bad. So I'm also going to really work this month to wake up and choose to have a positive attitude...choose to be happy and not let things get to me so much. 
Wish me luck...and THANK YOU to all of my continued and devoted readers/comment givers. The last couple posts were REALLY tough for me...and the comments that came through...(after that certain one)...really meant a lot to me. So thank you for being such great people and helping me through my tough times!!!

5 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Good luck! You can do it! It's a constant decision-making process to be healthy. And I agree, yay for summer fruits!

Wendy said...

Good luck from me, too! That IS a good quote. Wish we could've been there yesterday--glad it was so fun!

Karla said...

Something I have found helpful to eat healthy is to do bountiful baskets. www.bountifulbaskets.org I think is the website. It is a co-op. I get lots of fresh fruits and veggies each week. Ours are delivered on Sat morning. We have never eaten so many veggies and fruits. It is like $16 per week, but I priced checked it before and I saved like over $20. I will have to blog about it on Sat when I get it again. I just learned about it about a month ago. So great! Each week you get new stuff so it makes us keep eating it to make room for next weeks.

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Considering your life lately I would say you are doing great. Keep plugging away, lady, I will be right there with ya!!

Amber said...

We do Bountiful Baskets too! Love em! except that our pick up time for orem in 7 FREAKIN am!