Sunday, April 17, 2011

Frustration...


Isn't this quote and picture cool!?!?! :) I found it today while I was looking at some other things online...and I thought it fit perfectly for how I'm feeling this weekend...at times honesty is hard...and you don't want to embarrass yourself by telling what you really did or would do or whatever...but there comes a point when you REALLY just need to be honest with yourself and all those around you.

I'm feeling frustrated tonight...not only frustrated...but stressed and curious to how everything will work out. I'm struggling with negative thoughts and feelings like things will never work out for me, because it just seems like I've been SHOT DOWN so many other times...so it's hard to get excited or close to an idea...because you just don't know how it's going to work out!?!?! You know!?!?! 

Well...not only do I have all these doubtful feelings...but there are people close to me who I am struggling with as well...and as much as I want to be a "Miss Fix-it"...cuz that's who I am...I CAN'T DO IT...and it's killing me. It eats away at me and still there is nothing I can do!?!?! How do I balance it all!?!?! How do I let go of the things I can NOT contol, and let those people realize that what they are doing is really hurting numerous people!?!? I don't know...I just can't do it...and it's frustrating...this is where the quote/picture comes in...Honesty really is the BEST policy...and that's what I'm doing...being HONEST...if people don't like it...TOO BAD...ugh.

No comments: