Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nervous...Certifying...Hmmmm...



You are all aware that I am kind of in LOVE with Zumba!! Right!?!?! :) Well...I'm kind of freaking out...I go on Friday at 8:30 a.m. to certify to become an instructor!!! I have liked it from the first time I tried it back in November...and have had a desire off and on to get certified...wondering if I'd be able to teach it...make any money...and help others LOVE it like I do!!! So...I signed up and paid for this class back in February I think...and now the day is actually here...YIKES!!!
It's a FULL day of Zumba...learning, dancing, lectures, more dancing, breaks, and more dancing!! I think it'll be great...and I'm sure I'll be fine...but I'm just nervous...UGH!!! I haven't been to a "full-days work" since before Klous was born...so to go to something from 8:30-6...hmmm...it could be interesting!!! I'm anxious to get the stuff...dvds, cds, and other info...but I'm nervous about ME actually being able to do it and teach!?!?!
I don't know...just human I guess to worry and have the fears/emotions on a new experience that is coming about. I have people that I know...Zumba instructors who are simply AMAZING...and have inspired me to take this step. So I thank them for their examples, friendships, and advice...but I really, truly hope I can be as good to others as they are to me!!! 
Wish me luck!!!
Oh...and tonight at Zumba...I burned 909 calories and 118 grams of fat!! YAY!!

8 comments:

sarah Ann said...

you will be great! i belive in you!

Shelly said...

Can't do worse than Charlotte. She forgot to SHOW UP!

Party of Five said...

You will do great!

AnnaMarie said...

Cool! You can totally do this, Becki! Can't wait!

Wendy said...

Wahoo!! I'm so excited for you, Becki!!

Mike and Jana Black said...

you go girl! Sorry that statement is sooooo 90's.

krista said...

Becki you will do great and what a fun day!! And the "full-days work" will go by so fast! There are some days that I really miss going to work! Good luck and have fun!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Beck, you are going to be great and I am so excited for you!! I can't wait for you to start teaching!! I will be your number one fan!!!