Friday, April 1, 2011

New Watch...


So there are a couple people at Zumba that have watches that tell them their heart-rate...and how many calories they've burned through the work-out. I wanted one!!!
So with my birthday money...and a little more...I went to Wal-Mart and got something that looks like the picture above...the watch I have isn't QUITE that fancy...but it does do a lot. It tells me my heart rate, calories burned, fat grams burned, times my work-outs, averages out my heart rate...it's pretty cool!! It has that fancy chest strap thingy that is taking a CONSTANT heart rate when I'm working out.
Well I've worn it twice to Zumba...Wednesday night AND Thursday night!!! I was SO impressed with the results...and did you know that your body is still working and burning things off even AFTER you're done working out...AMAZING!!! I love this excitement it all brings me!!!
So on Wednesday night I burned...

842 calories and 109 grams of FAT!!! WAHOO :) :) :)

BUT...then I went last night to Charlotte's class...where I work a bit harder I think...cuz there are NO mirrors...and I feel like I go all out!?!? I don't know...that's not the point tho...the point is...I burned...

1145 calories and 148 grams of FAT!!!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY :)

I'm quite impressed with my purchase and birthday present!!! Oh...and these are only 1 hour work-outs...so that's not bad huh!!

6 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

That is amazing! Nice to have instant, digital validation, hey? :)

Party of Five said...

yep that is pretty sweet!!!

Kassie said...

That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you!

Charlotte said...

Oh ya baby!!!!!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I'm pretty sure you and Moe's "extra effort" gave you at least 100 extra calories!! I want one now!

Wendy said...

I totally want one!!