Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am RIDICULOUS...

So after my happy, excited posts the other day...I am PATHETIC now. :( I took the kids to McDonald's yesterday for lunch because they were good and earned it...and what do I do...instead of getting a salad or wrap or NOTHING at all...I order a Big Mac meal...13 points on WW...FATTY...UGH...

Disappointment....

Then today we ran more errands and were gone through lunch, and I'm lazy...so what do I do...run through the drive up at Taco Bell...it's fast, cheap, and fills us up...but again...I get a 5 layer burrito...which I found out is 14 points on WW...RIDICULOUS...

Pathetic...

So here I sit....no points left...broken into the "weekly added alotment" and just feeling GROSS....why can't I just STOP??? Why do I have one small voice telling me not to, but 700 BIG voices telling me WHO CARES?!?!?!

It's SO frustrating...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a lot of it is learning and that is what you are doing. So now that you know, you can only have chicken broth for dinner! you now have the knowledge to make the correct choices. I know you can do it. you are a strong woman and you will do it. Go becki!

Mike and Jana Black said...

heaven sakes girl, let it go and move on. take it ONE day at a time. just tell yourself I can do anything for a day. make a goal not to eat out for one day. just today i'm going to...

Sandi Bennett said...

One day will not "ruin" the entire week. Just re-dedicate yourself tomorrow. You can do it! :)

AnnaMarie said...

I echo others: it's one day! It wasn't great, but there's always a fresh start. Try packing a lunch in the morning, at least for you, in case you are out and about. I always think, that the million dollar idea is to make a healthy fast food place! But since it hasn't happened, I'm guessing it doesn't work. Fat & grease and 99 cent menus win out. But not for you! Change your thinking and think of how it's going to make you feel afterwards. Especially around the waist! :) But, it's just one day! Do what you can today!