Monday, September 26, 2011

This weeks results...

So...I've been doing Weight Watchers for a week now...and I actually got up and went to the Rec Center EVERY morning last week...and did things in the evenings...so I'm succeeding on this new plan I've got going!!! We did the 5k on Saturday...and I just sat and VEGGED on Sunday!!! 

I weighed in yesterday...and I'm down 4 lbs :) :) :) WAHOO!!! I was happy and excited about that!!! I need to do measurements, so I can see how that is going too...just haven't yet!!!

Now just some negatives to starting all this...after doing the 5k...I have some MAJOR shin splints...OWWWW...they hurt...and it sucks hearing that I just have to STOP running til they heal...it felt so good to run...but now I just need to be done for awhile!?!?! Dang it...
And then there's the other exercises...went to Strength training this morning...and man oh man...that kicks my butt EVERY time...I am so weak and out of shape...with time I guess...it'll get better!!! But realizing I have muscles places that has NO strength...WOWZERS...that's hard to get used to!!!

Here's to this week...continued progress and success!!! I'm LOVING the emotional changes and things that are coming from doing all this!!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, way to go, Becki! That is awesome! Keep it going!