Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 24...and getting STRONGER!!! :) :) :)

LoL...isn't this picture funny!!! :)

Anyways...while I was sitting on the couch...kids were all asleep...I was debating whether or not I should REALLY do my workout today ;)...I started it...I knew I'd be ticked at myself if I didn't...NOT to mention the penalty that would come from Eric :) ;) :) ;) 

So there I am...doing my workout...I started this journey and Slim in 6 program on January 16th...NOT that long ago...NOT even a month ago...24 days ago...that's all. And here I am sitting there doing 24 push-ups in a row...ALL the squats...ALL the leg lifts/butt moves...ALL the resistance band exercises....I was doing it ALL!!! Yes I don't always push as hard as I should...BUT...on January 14-15th, I could NOT do 5 push-ups...granted...I'm doing 24 "girl" pushups...BUT I'm doing them!!! I can SEE that I have biceps when I flex!!!!

I can NOT wait for next Tuesday, because that is my day 30...and that's when I get to do measurements again!!! I'm kind of excited to get on the scale and see what that says...but I am TRULY excited to do my measurements and see how much I'm changing. I know I am...I've gone down 2 belt holes since I've started...(that's when I wear jeans)...ha ha ha :)...I can see my sides, chest, and hips getting smaller...I can see changes...but to have numbers will be nice!!!!


Ok people...here's the thing...if I can do this...YOU can do this...yes this is the middle of week 4 and I'm still alive...still going...and have MORE energy!!! The first week was INSANE eating and very low calories...BUT it was a good cleanse and it worked to get me motivated...the next 2 weeks I didn't eat HORRIBLE...but I didn't really watch/count my calories...this week I'm sticking around 1480 calories or something...and it's EASY!!! All you need to do is WANT IT...and then DO IT...I am starting to feel better about myself...I'm excited to workout...I'm excited to take all 3 kids to the track at the rec center and walk/jog...my kids are getting healthier and doing things...my hubby is going running in the mornings and playing basketball more...it's GREAT!!! A whole family change...and we are LOVING it!!! 

I'm proud of myself...and usually that's not something I say about ME...let's be honest...I don't focus on ME...hardly ever...everyone else ALWAYS comes first...so that fact that I'm changing and trying to take care of MYSELF...it's a true blessing!!! I CAN do this...and I WILL do this!!!


I've DECIDED...I COMMITTED...and now I am SUCCEEDING!!!! :) :) :)