Monday, February 6, 2012

Feeling better... :)

So...after some time...some tears shed this morning...some talks with those I love the MOST...some emails/messages between Eric & I...running into an AMAZING example at the rec center...having some time to think...and just realizing how truly blessed I am...I'm doing better!!!
I've been having a tough time too with all the Powell family story on the news...and just how any "man" or "father" could seriously do this. Such a cowardly, evil act that he did...just breaks my heart for that family. So I've been consumed with thoughts of that as well...and just how sad it really is...BUT it's also a true blessing to those little boys, to be able to be with their sweet Mommy again.
Anyways...amid all these NEGATIVE thoughts and problems I "see" in my life...I've been able to take a step back and realize...be reminded...be thankful...and treasure all that I DO have...all that I CAN do...and all that I AM doing.
I have an AMAZING family...a husband who loves me no matter what...3 BEAUTIFUL, healthy kids who forgive me without a second thought...friends and extended family who are there for me continually...a house to stay warm...clothes to wear...food to eat...the WONDERFUL gospel of Jesus Christ in my life...the knowledge that I can pray for help and answers...faith to know that things WILL work out, and get better...I am truly blessed. I love people...I love all that I have...if only I could strengthen my LOVE for myself...then things would be GREAT!!! I am working on it daily...realizing what is good about me...realizing what I CAN do...and going to share that with others!!!
This is a BIG step for me...I will do better...I will continue to improve and make steps and choices for the better...I CAN do it...and I WILL do it...you wait and see!!! ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)
Thank you to everyone I have in my life and for your continued love and support...wouldn't get through this without you all!!!

2 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

I don't usually promote products unless I really truly believe in them. I worked for Unicity and was able to try their products and I truly believe that they help. I have been stagnant on my weight loss and eating too much but once I started taking slim again I started losing weight and I have been able to control my appetite.

Don't feel pressure but if you want to try it at all let me know.
Amber

This is the main website
http://www.unicity.net/usa/en/blog/unicity-international-blog

This is the Slim Product and the theory behind it
http://www.unicity.net/usa/en/blog/unicity-international-blog/item/380-simply-slim-the-science-of-bios-life-slim

This is SLim G the newer product.
http://www.unicity.net/usa/en/products/bios-life-slim/bios-life-slim-g

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

What a lovely post, Beck. I hope you truly know how wonderful and blessed you are, and the blessings you bring to us.