Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's working...and is successful!!!


Well today marks day 30 in my "get healthy" journey!!! I got up this morning...(not that happiest of mornings)...just moody and grumpy lately. BUT I got up...went pee...and did my weight and measurements!!! The results are quite pleasing!!! :)
So here you go...in just 30 days I've dropped 9.6 lbs and 11.75 inches!!! WOO HOO!!! :) Isn't that great!!! I can tell the inches...because my clothes are fitting better...people are commenting and complimenting me...so I know it's working!!! Now to stick to it and get through the "BURN IT UP" phase of Slim in 6...and we'll be good!!!
Now if only my pack of Shakeology wasn't almost gone...or if I could simply justify spending that much money on myself...ugh!?!?!?! I'll figure something out!!! 
But wanted to thank you all for your continued support and help!!! It's greatly appreciated...and especially to Ryan & Eric...for keeping my accountable...keeping me going...supporting me like CRAZY...and pushing me through the speed bumps!!! I love you guys and am so so grateful for you both!!!

1 comment:

Becky Whitney said...

you go girl! Iam proud of you