Friday, February 17, 2012

Just a thought...

It's really easy to say you are going to do something. True strength and character lie in following up those words with action,dedication and commitment to what your words represent.
-Eric

I don't know if he got this from somewhere or not...but I LOVED it when I read it. I have said SO SO SO many times before that I'm going to do this...I'm going to start Monday...This is MY month...blah blah blah....well obviously I NEVER stuck to any of those...now I can honestly say I am DOING IT...I am SUCCEEDING...and I AM LOVING IT!!!! Some days are hard...YES...but the GOOD days really out-weigh the hardest/worst days....
SO...to all those out there who WANT this...quit saying you want it...and get up and DO IT!!!!
DECIDE...COMMIT...SUCCEED...
If I can do it...so can you!!!