Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sore SORE muscles...

Man...it's been awhile since I blogged...so here I am. I started a new week Monday!!! A new DVD of the program I'm doing...I'm done with the first 2 weeks, so it's onto the next 2!!! I had NO idea this would be that much more intense...obviously it has to be in order to get results and push you...but MAN!!! My muscles I didn't even realize were there HURT!!!
The workout for the first 2 weeks was only 25 minutes...and now this new one is 53 minutes!!! WOW...and it's intense!!! Leg lifts, squats plus leg lifts, ab work, LOTS of things you wouldn't think would be so bad...but put it all together and do 24-32 reps of them and WOW!!! You feel the burn....which she continues to say..."push through the burn, that's when it's working!!!"...BUT IT HURTS!!!! :) But I know if I keep pushing through and WORKING...it'll get better and easier!!! Consistency...that's the key!!! My muscles will adjust...and I'd rather have them sore from this, then being fat and lazy!!! :)
Anyways...still pushing along and trying to figure all this out. I haven't been AS strict on my diet as I probably should...but it's so hard for me. I have one of my shakes (either Shakeology or protein) once a day for sure...then I have a healthy snack, lunch, but come afternoon snack and dinner...I just don't know what to do...UGH...it's frustrating. So I take it a day at a time and a meal at a time...just making healthier choices!!!
Here's to a NEW day...and GOOD choices and changes!!! I will do this...I will succeed...and I will continue improving!!! Trying to work into running more too...but the dang shin splints keep coming back...UGH!!! So frustrating!!!

No comments: