Sunday, January 29, 2012

Try to NOT be upset...

So it's been a couple days...and today is Sunday again...time for me to weigh in...I should just avoid the scale...it's just a depressing object. I say I won't let it affect me, but we all know the truth... :( 
I got up this morning and weighed-in again...I was up a pound...???? SO...is it muscle?? Is it my cupcake choice?? Is it just my stupid body?? Who knows...but I'm trying to stay positive and not get discouraged for gaining a pound. I can tell my body is getting smaller...inches wise...but it's still frustrating.
Here's to hoping this week just gets better...and I continue to NOT do things or eat things I shouldn't...UGH...hate this feeling.
I'm going to be making the YUMMY Chipotle Burritos for dinner tonight....the whole Jones family will be here...BUT...we're using brown rice instead...greek yogurt for sour cream...wheat tortillas...if for no one else...that's what Ryan and I will be eating!!! Changes are happening...and choices are being made better!!!

3 comments:

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Remember how week two on the Biggest Loser is always awful. It's like what we talked about yesterday. Your body is in shock over the great changes you are making. Furthermore, I definitely think if you are going to weigh every week, you should do inches too because when I saw your profile yesterday, I can TELL your body is changing a lot! Chin up!!

AnnaMarie said...

Just keep on working! You know what you had been doing wasn't working, so anything better than that is a step in the right direction. Try not to get discouraged!

Mike and Jana Black said...

Don't give up. I know it's so frustrating when the scale doesn't show your hard work, but it'll come. If nothing else you're making positive changes that are affecting your health for the better. Hang in there!