Monday, January 16, 2012

I GOT UP!!!

I did it...first morning DONE!!! I got up...did my workouts...got done with the first and thought..."well that was nothing"...cuz it was similar to the Jillian dvd I have been doing. BUT THEN...I realized Eric had put that he wanted me to do "Slim in 6-PACK" as well. HOLY MOLY...it was HARD-CORE abs for 20 minutes...INSANE!!! 
BUT...I have abs...I can feel them under there!!! WOOHOO!!! I know it'll only get easier from here...and those abs will pop out!!! YAY!!!
I'm happy I got up...(as hard as it was, because the WHOLE house was quiet...hubby was still in bed cuz he has today off...I didn't go to bed until after midnight...and I was WARM, TIRED, and SLEEPING)...BUT...I got up...I did it...and I'm HAPPY!!! Proud of myself for doing it...getting up...and following/achieving my goals!!! Now to start the diet part and stick to that today...here goes!!!

This is a quote Eric put on facebook this morning...I thought it was fitting...both for the workout side of it...goal side of it...AND because it is Martin Luther King day!!! Happy Monday all :)

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase" ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

1 comment:

AmbertheGreat said...

good for you!!! I am inspired by your hard work