Friday, January 6, 2012

MY goals!!! The SIGNED goal sheet to prove it!!!

Ok...so my trainer friend Eric sent me this GOAL contract...and told me to fill it out. I FINALLY finished it!!! And emailed it to him...posted it on facebook...and am now posting it on here!!! I NEED people to know...I NEED to be accountable...and I NEED to have them written down and where I'll see them!!! So here goes...it was REALLY hard for me to think of goals...weird!?!? I don't know...maybe I was just thinking TOO into it...but I couldn't come up with anything. I wrote to Eric and his wife to ask for help...and they are just SO smart!!! His wife told me to NOT over think it...to just close my eyes and think of where I want to be at those certain times...so I did it!! And it worked!!! 


So this is what it says...and THESE are my goals!!!

Name: Becki Jones

My "WHY": I need ME to be happy, to better improve MY life, MY husband's life, and MY kids' lives!!!  Happy Mommy, Happy family!!!

30 day goal:  Be completely OFF pop
60 day goal:  Complete AND keep going with Slim in 6 (exercise plan)
90 day goal:  RUN a 5K
6 month goal:  Feel excited AND comfortable in my swimsuit at the waterpark with the kids (7-Peaks)
12 Month Goal:  Be in better shape & be healthier to add another baby to our family!!!

And then the contract part and MY signature!! I WILL do this...I WILL accomplish what I want...I know I'll have hard days...I know I'll want to quit...I know it won't ALWAYS be easy...BUT...I know that people who care about me are there to help...I know that I CAN be happier, healthier, and do better!!! I WILL, I CAN, I COMMIT!!!!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Ok, girl! Holding you to this! Don't let this resolution go! You can do it!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Great goals! I especially like the seven peaks one, cuz I will be there with you. And I LOVE the adding another baby one!!!