Friday, January 20, 2012

Still pushing on!!! I CAN do it...


Here I am on FRIDAY...yes...FRIDAY!!! I've made it all week long...I'm stuck to the restricted diet...I've eaten the foods I NEVER thought I would and I've even enjoyed/appreciated them when meal time came around!!! 
Yes I've had and done my fair share of complaining...BUT I've done this...and I WILL finish!!! I'm ready for more variety then steamed cabbage at dinner...BUT...I will finish this off!!!
Yesterday morning I woke up and was LACKING the motivation to get up...to do my workouts...to eat what I HAD to all day...so I needed some kind of motivation. I probably shouldn't have...but I got up, went to the bathroom and saw the scale sitting there!!! I decided I'd just check out my progress...in pounds at least...and I was pleasantly THRILLED!!! :) :) :) 
Now...I'm not going to say what I've done...or how I've done...but I will say that it's WORKING...my realization that I do need to TRUST THE SYSTEM...and believe that what these people are telling me WILL happen, if I just stick to it and keep pushing through!!! 
I will do all my measurements again on Sunday morning...and also my weight...that will be the time I share and show my results...it will show what/how I've done in the last 6 days!!! 
Seeing the numbers on the scale yesterday got me to KEEP GOING. 
Now...I told Ryan and talked to him about it...and he reminded me that yes I may lose weight...BUT I need to remember that my weight will fluctuate...it won't always be going down...it may go up...it may stay the same...BUT I am still doing a good job and making changes!!! Then I talked to Eric earlier this week...and he reminded me that losing weight/pounds are only a SMALL part of getting healthy...and finally I got a note on facebook from my sweet sister-in-law, who told me that I am doing GREAT...but to remember that there will be weeks that there isn't a BIG number drop...just like on Biggest Loser...but those people just keep pushing...keep going...and keep succeeding!!! THAT will be ME as well!!!
YAY!!! I loved this picture when I saw it...I feel like that pretty blue flower...and I WILL push through the hard ground!!! :) :) :) 

No comments: