Thursday, January 5, 2012

GREAT workout day!!!

Well it's doing something!!! Kicking my butt is what it's doing!!! This new exercise plan and routine is KICKING MY BUTT!!!
I got up yesterday morning and did a new Jillian Michaels DVD I got at Wal-Mart. I didn't think it would be THAT hard...but boy was I WRONG!!! By the end of only a TWENTY minute workout...my legs were shaking!!! She definitely knows how to work you!!! Even in a short amount of time!!! So I did that...chugged lots of water...and was ready for the day!!! 
Kids got up...and I was gung-ho to get going and do something with them!!! I decided I'd just take them with me to the rec center (Orem Fitness Center) in the mornings...we'd run/walk the track and they could ride in the stroller or join me in walking if there weren't too many people. I've recruited a couple friends who have come along...and it's been fun!! I think at least!!!
Well finally about 9:20 I was ready to GO!!! Kids were dressed...eating a pop-tart for breakfast and ready to go as well!!! We went to the Rec...got the jogging stroller out...and headed into the track!!! Kyson & Aysha rode in the stroller the whole time...and Klous walked the first lap with me and ran the 2nd with me...then he got in the stroller as well!! Yes...5 yr old - 35-40 lbs, 3 yr old - 28 lbs, 2 yr old - 30 lbs AND the jogging stroller all being pushed by ME!!! It was a GREAT work-out!!! I would walk a lap then run a lap...and I was SOOO impressed with myself!!! I did a total of 6 walking laps...and 4 running!!! It felt GREAT!!!
Then we came home...got showered and hung out around home!!! We got some "new to us" couches off KSL so Klous & I moved ALL the furniture from the living room to the family room...and then the couches from the family room to the living room!! I was sweating AGAIN!!! 
GREAT day!! GREAT energy!! GREAT workouts!!! I even had energy and ambition to make a HEALTHY meal!!! Chicken/Carrots/Celery stir fry with bean sprouts over chow mein noodles!!! AWESOME!!!! 
I'm excited for these changes and the energy it'll be giving me!!! YAY!!!

THIS is the DVD I got and did yesterday!!! I highly suggest and would recommend it to others...I've heard GREAT things about it...and I know Jillian knows what she's talking about!!! KICKED MY BUTT!!!





1 comment:

Deanne said...

I love this DVD! It sounds like 2012 is starting off on a great foot. I'm so happy for you!