Monday, January 17, 2011

Hallelujah!!!!

So I wasn't going to post tonight...I didn't really want to...I'm tired...and my throat hurts a bit...and I'm just ready for bed. BUT....we had a decent day today...got the kids out of the house...hung out with great friends...and I went to ZUMBA tonight!! I forgot to weigh in this morning and see how I'm doing...so I thought I'd just do it tonight after Zumba and before I got in the shower!! I was worried, because of the crappy week last week...being sick...and not eating the best...

BUT.... 

I got ready and weighed in...sure enough...I'm at 200 lbs!!! YAY!!! HALLELUJAH!!! GO BECKI!!! I lost another 5 pounds...I couldn't believe it...I had to run out and tell Ryan cuz I was so excited!!! 
So bragging time for me...and I had to post tonight before going to bed!! Just another reason to keep going and working...because obviously it's doing me good!!! I also heard a suggestion from someone to only do body measurements once a month...so I'll be doing that the beginning of each month!! 
Anyways...just had to share...I'm thrilled and WILL keep going!!! YAY for me!!!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

That's AWESOME!

Becky Whitney said...

woo hoo! That is so good. I am so proud of you! you are doing wonderful and you will continue to do wonderful! way to go Becki