Sunday, January 16, 2011

It WILL be a good week!!!


Ok...so this week WILL be better...how can it not when you see such a cute face as above!!! 
My family is pretty much on the mend...I think...knock on wood!!! We're all on anti-biotics...and actually doing okay!! Not to mention tomorrow is Martin Luther King, Jr day...which means BANK holiday...and Ryan is home!! Yay!!! So maybe we can actually get some stuff done around the house...relax...and maybe do something fun as a family...OH...and of course I've got Zumba tomorrow night!!!
 

Now here's another adorable smiley face!! Doesn't it just make you want to smile!!! You know they say...smiling is contagious!! It's hard to do it without getting one back!!! 
So another plus of this week...Ryan did our taxes tonight...(shun us if you want since he did it on Sunday)...just happened to be convenient and we were down at his parents house. Anyways...that's always a positive thing at the beginning of the year...at least since we've had 3 kids in 4 years...AND we're stinkin' POOR!!! So that was good to see and to be able to plan things out a little more. Which means there will be more talk of 10 year anniversary ideas and more reason for Becki to get in SHAPE!!! WooHoo :) :) :)
 
 

Alright...one more smiley face!! LOVE them!! Just make me happy!!! And I need that lately!!! 
Anyways...now for the main reason for another post on this blog...I've been thinking more about Weight Watchers...thinking about starting up spin class again...and thinking about good recipes or things I could try that are healthy!! A great friend brought dinner for us tonight...(which we've been SO well taken care of with being sick THANK YOU)...but she was so thoughtful. She made a dang healthy thing...and not only that, she brought rice for the hubby and kids...but made couscous for me...special!! Isn't that sweet...people don't need to go out of their way...but she just did it. I was nervous about eating it and trying it...but she was right...it was GOOD!!! So thank you for getting me to try something healthy!! And for lunch...Ryan and I had grilled chicken wraps with ranch on WHOLE WHEAT tortillas. Those were interesting...but good!! I can make these changes!!! I can do...I will do it...I NEED to do it. 
Thank you all for all your support...AMAZING comments...and thoughts. You are all great and so wonderful!! Thank you for being in my life...and here's to a better week!! And don't forget to SMILE :) :) :) 

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

With that attitude, it's hard to fail! Way to think, and I hope your week is fantastic.

Party of Five said...

Oh yeah! Glad you guys are on the mend. I like couscous, hard to make though! Well, for me anyway, but I don't have much luck with rice either! HAHAHA! Here's to a good week!