Sunday, January 9, 2011

SICK...but I did ok today...

Today has been tough...my kids, family...ALL of us have been sick in some kind of way for the last FOUR weeks. I'm so SICK of it all. Kids won't stop hacking and coughing...my head is pounding and I had a migraine this morning...Ryan's got the cold and headache as well. It's just annoying. I've cloroxed...I've cleaned...I've sprayed Lysol...WHAT ELSE DO I DO!?!?! One of the kids get to the point of being "ok"...and then it hits another one twice as hard...then they're all  seeming better...and BOOM...it hits all of us!?!? AHHHHHHHHHH...
So anyways...I've been struggling...because of my migraine today...I got up around 10...then laid back down a little after and slept until 1:30...didn't eat or drink anything...just tried to get rid of the headache I had. Finally my visiting teacher...an AMAZING friend...brought over dinner for us. She brought tacos...and they were delicious!! Any food always is better when you don't make it yourself right!! Well my tacos usually only consist of meat, cheese, and lettuce. A little taco sauce and some sour cream. Well tonight I went CRAZY!! LoL :) I added TOMATOES...crazy huh!! It is for me, because I don't like yucky textures in my mouth and therefore don't eat a lot of things...but guess what...as Ryan said..."You didn't die"...AND it was good!! So YAY for me!! I'm adding veggies and fruits that I don't always eat...good changes!!! Just had to post and share...
Here's to a week of HEALTHY kids...GOOD food choices...and FEELING good about myself...thanks to all the amazing people out there supporting me!! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Yay for tomatoes! :) Small steps, Becki. You can do it! Here's to a great week!