Monday, January 10, 2011

Measurements...

Why is this cute!?!?! And people want to pinch these cheeks!?!?!

But then there's this...

And people don't want to pinch those cheeks...or arms...or tummy...or thighs... :) :) :) (Sorry to whoever this woman is)...

Alright...So I know I don't look like that...but that is kind of how I felt I looked as I measured myself tonight. Not impressed with the numbers...BUT its going to change...and it's going to get better!!! So I can find relief in that!!!
I went to Zumba tonight...and I must say...I didn't feel competely grossed out and disgusted with myself when I actually looked at MYSELF in the mirror!!! I'm getting to have a higher self esteem of myself I think...and I know that the changes I'm making are doing GOOD for me!!! Zumba was AWESOME by the way tonight...even though it was crowded...it was great!!!
Anyways...here are my measurements...so I can keep track of those as well...sometimes inches change more often then the pounds...so here goes!!
Arms - 12.5
Chest - 46
Waist - 45 (YAY...my boobs actually stick out farther then my tummy!!) (is that something to be proud of!?!?)
Hips - 45
Thighs - 26
So...total inches...174.5

Here's to getting the number lower and to a happier Becki...so I don't feel like the woman in the above picture!! But maybe the cute, happy baby in the first picture!!!

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

You can do it!

Karla said...

Becki, how did you get a picture of me? LOL I haven't left a comment on her for you, but I have been sending you lots of encouragement! I sometimes don't have time to read it everyday, so I have to catch up when I do have time to get on here. It seems like my kids own the computer now. You are doing so GREAT! Don't be so hard on yourself. I know much of the feelings you have. I know my weight issues and how I feel about myself effect my whole family... and I am trying to make some positive changes too. You motivate me to get my self in gear too. So even though I may not comment everytime, I am thinking of you and am cheering you on! Perhaps I will join you on this journey too. I have a hard time staying motivated. How do you do it? Keep it up girl! And ask next time you put my picture on your blog would you? lol

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

That baby is really darn cute!! So are you, and I am glad you are starting to feel better about yourself! Zumba was awesome, I'm so glad we can do it and this journey together!! :)

Party of Five said...

I laugh at Karla's comment! You are doing awesome, and inspire me too. I did Pilates this morning and it felt great!